Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hmm... Only a few more weeks of school. It's all I can think about! It's thoroughly invading the time I should be spending doing my last remaining homeworky things.

Jesus, year 11 is actually almost over. I am quite frightened.

And I know I keep saying this, but wow. My life is *so* different now. Wow. Different for the better I think. For starters, it includes boy, who has lately been very very affectionate (something about a revelation regarding me while he was on a bus?), and it also includes gorgeous new friends, who have allowed me into their little ness despite the fact that I just kind of turned up ^^ They are beautiful and wonderful and love love love, yes?

So much love in fact, that Jenna has decided she needs to reward us just for 'being really nice' by bringing us cake on Monday! Wonderful much?

And I keep not writing.. which is bad.. but I've been to schooled out to chill enough to write. When I'm not busy, I'm dead tired, so I don't write... I will write. And I will write letters on paper from Chinatown adventures with Lani - 'He likes his tea weak'

Ben is.. le sigh. I don't quite know what to do. To be quite honest, I'm sick of feeling like I'm being lied to, and of him hurting people. If someone was probably going to need a liver transplant, surely they'd be on dialysis now, right? Le sigh sigh sigh. Also, innumerable people think Jenna and I had lesbian sex. Hmm.

Anyways. Will attempt to collate thoughts, but may just end up rambling about boy and beautiful girls whom I love, which would be boring for all you, and better told to just them. So maybe no collated thoughts for a while.

Now. I should write an oral. Unlikely to happen until tomorrow night. Bah bah bah.

No comments: