Monday, September 06, 2010

Babelfish wispers

Fish speaking in tongues
Country towns are scary shit
Arrested in Young

The fish speech in the tongue villages and small towns are the fearful excrement which arrests in the young people


As the wind does blow
Across the trees, I see the
Buds blooming in May

While the wind establishes through the trees and I to see the buttons to blossom in May


Astro-Boy Fetish
A 44 year old wife
Gerry's up for it

The star goes feticcio to 44 all' year from the generation the husband of gerry' for the s towards l' high on it


The alcohol stank
Nah I don't need a shower
Oh no, you are fired

L' alcohol stinked out Nah I don' ; necessity of t of n#s of the shower oh, ignites fire to you


The sun is rising
Willingness to be reckless
That's a bad idea

The sun is increasing ton of compiacenza of combustible element That' flung; idea of I bathe of the S.A.

No comments: