Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New frecking house.

Need to send photos to my dad. Also need to look at lots of lovely inspiring photos of other peoples' amazing houses. Also need to go house shopping. Oh my.

I've been taking ridiculous photos of myself every time I get my hands on Matt's shiny new laptop. When that coincides with access to Redfern St House's brilliantly unlimited and fast internets, these photos will be posted, in the hundreds, to my pokedex (or, facebook). I can't really justify, or even explain in my own head, why I feel compelled to share these photos with the blagosphere. Maybe I'm just an attention whore.

Some of the pictures are like this...


And some are like this...


And others are like this...



Tonight we cooked dinner. Richie did most of it. Spaghetti bolognaise. It was good, but minty. Dave just threw in a handful of miscellaneous dried green leafy stuff, and it turned out to be mint. We played Mario Kart. Good times. Especially after work got all stressful because the whole suburb had no running water.

Now we're at Redfern St House watching Black Dynamite.


Black Dynamite is about Richard Nixon selling drugs to little black orphans and endorsing a type of liquor which made black men's dicks small. Right now, Richard Nixon and Black Dynamite are fighting with nunchucks.

Which reminds me of another film I watched recently.

It's called Bones. The tagline is "This dogg's got a bone to pick."



It's R rated and it's fucking ridiculous. Snoop Dogg plays the veangeful ghost of a pimp from the 60s, and then his daughter (who doesn't know who her daddy is) becomes friends with some kids who turn Snoop's old crib into a nightclub. Shit gets real. He has a sexy psychic groovy lady friend too.



God damnitttt, I am so ridiculously excited about decorating my house.

And summerrrrrrr.



I still really want to go to Morrocco.



http://oliveaux.blogspot.com/2010/02/moroccan-inspiration.html

No comments: