Friday, October 27, 2006

I have a new obsession. I want them! I want to paint a million of them!

http://www.summerofmunny.com/

Munnies. Little blank doll thingies which you decorate. Hint hint Christmas Birthdays General love gifts hint hint. There may be discounts for buying in bulk, so team up? I always have far more things to spend my money on than I have actual money. This is a new addition to the list.

In other news, perhaps I'm a little art crazy today? Made a tiny 3D paper prototype for my student directed project. It's a dress. With flowers and lightbulbs and teacups and a sun/moon thing and an electrical cable growing out of a flower pot. It also has a very big rainbow. It will roxxor your soxxors. I was going to paint it, but I'm thinking for the sake of accuracy, I should screen print it.

Of course, I don't get into my art when it's the only thing I have to do. It's when the art isn't as crucial as the 2 creatives and an oral which are not started and are due on Monday.

Oh dear.

Lovely Lani is back! I am wishing to see her. We were at her house at the same time on Wednesday, but she was sleeping/locked away in her room ^^;;; Low tables and fairly lights planning soon I am thinking.

"Got a body like a battle axe... Better buy you a Cadillac"

No comments: