Sunday, October 22, 2006

Nyah :bang-floop-smash-crash-fizzle: I'm going to crash and burn and die and become a trashy hairdresser.

Tried to do a tiny bit of the enormous amounts of homework which I have due very soon which I have not even begun to think about beginning to think about beginning really. Failed miserably. Cried. Realised crying won't help. Cried to Javo on MSN. Cried to whoever will read this. Continued to fail all the while.

I seriously am severely screwed. Everything is due within the next 4 weeks, well within really, and I've done none of it, and after today's attempt I feel incapable of doing any of it anyway.

Help?

I want holidays and mangoes with Jenna and parties at Javo's and sleepiness with boy.

My mum wants me to buy an investment property. I have to work overtime this week to respond to a tender from Defence. I want to be a lazy 17 year old =(

No comments: