Monday, October 02, 2006

"I said nobody knows you, and nobody gives a damn."

A night of wow.

Scratched up and dirty white boots. Feathers all over the house. Milk on the kitchen floor. Confessions and decisions and proclamations. A Love-Warrior costume. Peanut butter, maple-syrup'd teabags, cheese. Concrete. Vomit on my doorstep. Candle in a Sprite bottle. Techno Tetris. Cats.

A day of bad.

Physical memories of stupid things done. Apologies to make. Convulsions. Black outs. Grinding teeth. The deepest depression I've ever known. Horrible horrible horrible.

Again? Maybe. I just don't know.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I passed Road Ready!!! Now I just have to go to the shopfront with one of my parentals to pay/sign for my proof of residence, and I'm set to start driving =)

Be afraid, be very afraid. I know I am.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Eat bananas and nuts. They are good for the soul, but more importantly they are good for the brain...

lanilou said...

And watch Garden State.

It's lovely like a warm, comforting shower.