Thursday, September 28, 2006

"Time does make fools of us all" - Mion.... Shakespeare?

David said that to me when he told me he'd been planning to ask Lex out on Valentine's Day but couldn't find the right moment. It seems oddly apt in most situations surrounding my life right now. Time is making a very big fool of me. In regard to pretty much everything...

I need to get in control. I'm regiming. Super healthy food and not too much of it, min. 2 hours homework a day, and no more drinking ever. If I do all that stuff, maybe then I can pretend I'm coping with the emotional stuff. Maybe.

I need to get my act together with my lithograph print in art... I have the afternoon off tomorrow, maybe I can spend it in there... I still don't even know what to draw, I hate black and white tonal stuff in CA... Though that reminds me, my negatives look like they came out well, maybe I have a knack for long exposure photography =P I'll whip up a proof sheet first period, and maybe I'll go to Lex's at some point in the holy-days and have a fat scanning sesh. Take my usb thinger and load it up with neg scans, fix them up at home and submit them to devart. That can take my mind of things perhaps... And then I can get them printed... *Le sigh*

::Na na na na na - Kaiser Chiefs:: ::luff::

No comments: