Thursday, August 12, 2010



Summer is coming.

I am so damn excited.

We're looking for two bedroom places with Dave. It's rad. I actually believe myself when I say things will work out now.

But I think I'm going to have a heart attack.

Not because of anything exciting, just because I've had really weird arm pain all day... Panadol has made it better. It still hurts, but before the Panadol even putting my jacket on hurt so much I thought I might throw up. It's very weird. I think I may have slept on it funny and pinched some nerve or something, or it's an odd manifestation of my rsi.

Tristan has been visiting for the last couple of days and it has been brilliant seeing him again. Had rad hangs last night with a selection of my favourite males; Richie, Tristan, and biggest and littlest Chaplins. We had lovely sunny afternoon beers too. Greatttt.

Have continued to watch amazingly awful movies of late. Like...


Like Munchausen Syndrome, but instead of making her daughter sick, she makes her think her hormones cause things to spontaneously combust.


Amazing 60s film where they use the word 'groovy' and everyone 'digs' each other. Also has a cowboy.


Sex, violence, and 40-something women playing school girls. Plus matronly sodomy.

And also, Moonfire. It is about truck drivers fighting Nazis.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066095/

It doesn't get any better than Banana Joe's range of $2 DVDs.

Ohhhh the hilarity.

No comments: