Friday, December 15, 2006

Beeeeeeeeeeeeee!

It's 10 days to Christmas! Have bought no presents! Thankfully, by Tuesday the 'and I have no money' situation should be rectified with 24 hours advanced pay! Go my boss. Plus I've been working my butt off this week, so I'll get around $300 I think. It's awesome when you have a really productive day and someone recognises it =) Today my boss was like 'You worked really hard today, thank you!' and I did! It was way good. I got to use phrases like 'continuity of curriculum through the team-teaching system' and words like 'reciprocal' ^_^ The continuity thing is my new favourite.

I'm thinking I very much need to start saving for Folkies, and that following it I may be too broke to go to the Chili Peppers =\ Also, if all goes well I should be getting my Ps in April, at which point I will want a car, less likely to happen if I spend $300 going to Sydney. Oh dear. Oh well. It'll all sort itself out. If worst comes to worst, I get into the Folk Festival free, and if I have just $100 I can feed myself etc., I just won't be able to buy heaps of awesome stuff like I did last time. But I'll spend none of my pay in the new year until then, and will endeavour to save min. $250 for the Chili Peppers.

Ahh! Where have my whimsical thoughts gone! My brain is full of work and money, when it should be full of Summer and Christmas.

On a positive note, I found my Mary Had A Little Lamb lamp.

No comments: