Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hmm, Lani has inspired me to go on a yoga retreat some time next year. I indeed shall be doing it.

This year has gone so quickly, and next year will be even quicker, and then where are we? I've been thinking about this alot lately. I just can't see how, with things the way they are in relation to school, I can't see how I'll ever be successful ^^. But I still have faith it'll all work out. I'll start with 6 months of working, to save up some money, then travel. Who knows how that will change things. I'm thinking I should concentrate on the present for now.

Speaking of presents. Christmas is very soon and I have purchased no gifts and have no money ^^;;; Dilly of a pickle, eh?

I can't wait to move into the new house, start afresh with the whole organisation thing in theory. Same with my current room cleaning at my dad's. I'm hoping cleaning my room will make the feng shui better, and I'll feel less confused.

I'm all shades of too busy. It's not like it's hard stuff, work and time with friends etc., but I just want an entire day to myself... Still, I bring it on myself, picnic tomorrow =) I have to go find my pretty recipe book so I can cook something nice. Something easy ^^

No comments: