Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Goodbye cruel world.

My mum found out I missed a piece of assessment in one of my English classes. I will not be in the least bit surprised if I get kicked out tonight. I'm currently procrastinating going home by hanging at my dad's until she calls, which she will soon... I've actually already packed a bag of all the clothes I'll need for the rest of this week ^^; I totally cannot handle being yelled at tonight, I feel way delicate and I know it'll be fine and that her being angry won't help, so when she starts spazzing, I'm out of there...

Unfortunately I doubt my boy's mum (as sweet as she is) would appreciate me staying, so chances are I'll end up with Mr. Bad-Influence at Gowrie Court. Bad thing probably. Hopefully Clancy can come pick me up.. and let me stay at his house? Or maybe Cathrine seeing as I need to go to her place tomorrow anyway. All pretty much sucks 'cause my mum and I were getting along swimmingly this morning.

Another problem is I don't currently have a bedroom to hide in, the only way to get away will be to leave.

Wish me luck?





On a happier note; Rudd and Gillard! And formal, and the release of the Wii, and work on Friday gets me money. ^_^

No comments: