Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas is tomorrow ^_______^

My sister keeps asking what I got her. I told her 'a poke in the eye with a sharp stick'. She looked over at the 5 presents with 'To Kate, Love Rosie' written on them, 'They're pretty weird shaped sticks.'

I'm l'excited =) Though mostly because I know I'm getting Palmer Cash shirts. Usually Christmas kind of goes: presents, cool I suppose, okay, presents are over, lots of food, little kids etc., then home from lunch/dinner and there's nothing to do, but you can't go out 'cause it's Christmas. But generally it's good...

I've decided to buy a camera =) I saw an add for a Kodak easyshare for like $100. So I will be buying it post Christmas I'm thinking. That plus presents for boy takes away all my housesitting money (I'm not even sure how much that will be 'cause it'll be a day less now), then I get paid once more before I have to lock my card away in preparation for Folkies and Chilli Peppers.

So uh, I talk about money lots =
I have to clean my room today... You wouldn't think a room with everything in boxes could get that messy. But it's kind of shocking, even for me.

Blegh.

No comments: