Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Eee.

I need to not have to go to work, or to get up early in the mornings, so I can stay up late and get into that little place where I can go all stream-of-consciousness-y.

Everything is too high tension. It's meant to be calm... it's probably just me.

I've bought two christmas gifts so far. Unfortunately, one was for my boss, and I intended to give it to her before she left for France this morning. Her flight to Sydney was at 11, and I got there at 9.30, but she'd already left. So now either I'll give it to her when she gets back, or I'll take my time to get her something better and give the gift I bought for her to my aunty, or my sister's friend's parents. It's pretty ^_^

I'm going to work half an hour early, so I can come home half an hour early, so my mother won't see (and thus bitch about) my sundress + granny-cardie + white boots combination. But I like it! And my dress is purple, and I made my purple crocheted collar into a headband, and I'm wearing the amethyst earrings my boss bought me. My mother wouldn't let me out of the house ^^;;

No comments: