Monday, August 21, 2006

"C-C-C-Cinnamon Lips and candy-kisses on my tongue -- fun!"

I'm still euphoric, and I think it's endangering my health! I walked into so many people today, and forgot my change at the cantoon, and tipped stopbath down the drain instead of back into the bottle when I was processing film...

'At this point I become overly amused and in danger of injuring myself.'

So, I've decided to turn my sister (13, short and skinny runt, likes crap music and wears a fat-cover belt from Supre) into a miniature punk-rocker! Next week I'm taking her to see I Killed the Prom Queen. Brad reckons she's likely to die =
One problem with seeing IKtPM is it's on a Sunday night, and I have a maths exam at 9.00 am the next morning! Which sux, but it'll be worth it to see my sister so frightened...

I wanted to see Holden this afternoon, I was missing him, but he wasn't answering his phone, so instead, I had a nice chat with Hugo and Dom, and then went to Jordan's for a bit. He was at home sick today. I drank rasberry and lemon tea, and we talked about all sorts of things. Like Hello Kitty guitars, newly finished novels, Macbeth, and the Minotaur but with computers. It was nice to catch up, just the two of us kind of thing. Just in that whenever there's a crowd of us I don't really get to speak to him much. So that was nice, though I do wish I could have seen Holden.

"I like giants. Especially girl-giants." - Kimya Dawson, 'I like giants'

:listens to 'El Morro' by Calexico:

No comments: