Monday, August 21, 2006

:yawn:

After being so euphorically happy since the wee hours of Friday/Saturday, going to school in an hour and a half seems so very wrong!

Especially after having slept so deliciously well last night.

I've directed Alexis to the musical cuteness of Smoosh and I hope she likes them. I forgot to suggest 'Not Your Day To Shine', I hope she gets it anyway...

Blegh. School is dirty and horrid... Thankfull, in less than two weeks, no more classes! For two weeks, then two weeks of classes, and another two weeks off! And then only six weeks of classes (& test week) before... I. Have. Finished. Year. Eleven.

That is very wrong and scary. I only have 10 weeks of year eleven classes left. Help me. I'm failing too... And if next year goes even half as quickly as this one has, I'm almost finished my compulsory education... Fuck. Perhaps I should start thinking about what I *actually* want to do...

Nah...

:listens to 'Go Go Mummy' by Zombie Ghost Train:

No comments: