Saturday, August 19, 2006

"It's not suppose to hurt this way/I need you I need you/More each day" - Avril Lavigne, 'Why'

I miss Ana... This is wrong, but she won't be persuaded, I'm sure of it.

And maybe I deserve it. Did I neglect her? She says she doesn't trust me. That everything I do is 'a desperate plea for attention', that I've said or implied things about people which are untrue. She says everything with me is drama, and she doesn't need that.

I know I should drop it and just leave her alone. But I really do miss her. Maybe I'm just overemotional, she hasn't exactly been the nicest to me for the past few months (and who'd blame her) and still I'm crying just from typing 'I miss Ana'.

Crying into my tea, and I don't want to cause drama. I want my friend back, so I can try and look after her, even if she doesn't want it...

No comments: