Thursday, August 31, 2006

Love love love love love!!!!!

So, Hello Kitty guitar is on hold.. and by that I mean purchase of it is postponed, not I've got it waiting for my layby style...
But I assure you, there is a very good reason!

I'm going to the Dresden Dolls! And the Chili Peppers! Omg yay! ^_______^

Digital camera is also on hold I suppose, but I would like to purchase it before the shows so I can take pic-tures...

*dies*

Dolls is with the lovely Lani (and I'm oh-so-flattered she invited me because she's damn cool ^_^) and Peppers is with my internets friend, Justaan (who very kindly purchased my ticket and I'm paying him back next April when we actually go...)!

I also just emailed the Greens volunteer register, so maybe you'll see my nagging Suits in Civic about saving the rainforest sometime =)

Oh, and I officially failed both my English In-Class Essays. Especially European Classics. I walked out of that class and burst into tears. I had to go outside for some air and a glass of water halfway through because I thought I was going to by sick.. that's how bad it was. But now, I'm past stressing and crying. I've progressed to numbness. Because everyone knows, numb is the new deep.

Much love,

Rosie

No comments: