Tuesday, August 22, 2006

:listens to Velvet Rabbit by Kimya Dawson:

I want this woman to have my babies. In part because she looks so intensely fertile when pregnant. She named her baby 'Panda'. How roxing is that? I say quite.

People said so many funny things in the past couple of days...

"Did you just say 'a meat blend blend of citrus'?" - Melissa

"(When seeing Rowan with his beard shaved off) I was like 'there's something different about Rowan, did he shower?'" - Melissa

"I think if Voltaire was alive today, he'd be emo!" - James

"I think the closest thing I have to a local Jedi Master is that guy from Play School.." - Jordan

Brendan: Evan's feces is malignant
Lex: That means it attacks!

Telopea PE Teacher: You shouldn't be wearing (big dangly glitzy crosses) like that (in PE)!
Student: But Miss! It's religious-bling!

Funny funny...

"Rock and Roll is fun but if you ever hear someone say 'You are huge', look at the moon, look at the stars, look at the sun. I am just a speck of dust inside a giant's eye." - Kimya Dawson, I Like Giants

http://www.trevorvanmeter.com/flyguy/flyGuy.swf

No comments: