Saturday, August 19, 2006

I've realised what I miss most... It's just my life in general. My life now only vaguely resembles what it should. I miss:
  • 4 or 5 of us in one double bed
  • Sacrificing vegetable witches
  • Drawing on jeans with textas,
  • Watching Buffy
  • Sitting on Melissa's kitchen floor
  • The Silent Game
  • 6 hour phone conversations
  • Symbiosis
  • Being part of one another's families
  • Dressing up
  • Hot Doolar
  • Stupidbarn pic-a-nics
  • Swimming in the fountain
  • Going to the lake
  • Planning our lives with each other deeply involved
I said I miss Ana, but I miss the people I see everyday, Melissa, Ally, and especially Alexis. She's my bestest best friend and I don't love her enough.



Ani DiFranco really is lovely...

:listens to Pale Purple - Ani DiFranco:

No comments: