Sunday, August 20, 2006

My bed is cozy and rustic. With a blue tartan blanket, enveloping the lumpy mass of doonas, showing every year it's been loved in the form of little blue fluff balls, which stick to my cat.

It is warm and comforting and blocks out the outside world. Nothing but my own thoughts can reach me.

Oh, and the piercing sound of my alarm.

This morning, instead of an alarm, the tranquil silence of a Sunday sleep in was broken, like a stray steam train running through a wedding, by the voice of my sister, home from a sleepover.

:shiver:

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, she must be stopped.

If I wanted to, tomorrow I could go and buy a (completely crap) Squire guitar with Hello Kitty on it.


It's oh-so-tempting. But instead, I will put away $50 to pay Josh for the external hard drive which, following my new computer set up, I don't need at all. Perhaps I should explain this to him and try to get out of buying it =\ I really could use the money better. Like for my Kitty gui-tarrr, or a digital camera (which I *need* more and more every day). He won't be happy =
But.. kitty.. guitar.. *puppy dog eyes*? And she comes in black too, and is only $150!!!

I think I've found my calling, and it comes in the form of buying that guitar and just looking cute with it.

:listens to 'Our Love' by Donavon Frankenreiter:

No comments: