Monday, September 04, 2006

"Feeling overwhelmed like a wombat at a Tool concert trying to comprehend intense prog rock" - the Bedroom Philosopher

That was completely neccessary.

So now it's midnight, and I'm nursing a cherry liquer chocolate, and drinking tea from my dinosaur cup, and reading Chris's blog, and appreciating the fact that there are many lovely people in the world. I think I need to make a list of all the good people I meet, because it would be sad if I were to forget them. They're lovely, and it would be very very sad if they were forgotten. It makes me sad sometimes that I don't have enough time to thoroughly get to know a whole bunch of really awesome people. I wish I had like 50 lives. There are certain paths I can't follow if I wish to preserve other things, all sorts of relationships ya know? So if I had 50 lives I could do all those things, and get to know all those people and dedicate my time to them, and I could go back to this life if I wanted.

:listens to We're Dancing by Mandy Moore:

Mandy Moore pre-2000 is uber cuteness.

In the kitchen a little while ago, I wondered whether I should call Danny. But I realised I'm quite content with one (clarifying) outlet for my thoughts... I think calling him would be confusing, and maybe I'd lose my.. groove? Plus, he's probably asleep...

Savouring food is good. People often seem to think I'm a bit odd because of the way I pull my food apart.. but it's my way of savouring the goodness. I like all the elements apart, and must save the best till last. Otherwise it just becomes a big flavour-mess.

:nibbles chocolate:

Did I tell y'all I get to see my friends tomorrow? I'm so pleased. :licks liquer off cherry centre of her chocolate friend:Like my friend-friends, my high school friends, and my bestest friend. Friend-friends like like-like, nyah? It'll be nice.. sorta old-timesy hopefully =)

Hey, for christmas, I think a really good idea for something for someone to get me, would be an extremely large amount of fresh cherries. Super red ones. Plzkthx?

:listens to Oldflame by the Arcade Fire:

Cherry love,

Rosie. xox.

No comments: