Friday, September 01, 2006

I just don't know what to do for the best.

I cannot make decisions, this we know. Seems like coming up with the options is even harder.

I'm completely disconnected from my friends. I know it's my fault; we've all been busy and I've been spending time with other people and not trying hard enough to make time for them, but it makes me sad that it doesn't seem to bother them at all.

I just want everything to be fixed. I want there to be enough time for me to nurture my friends (and prove to them that I want to, and that I love them and need them and severely miss them) and spend time with the boyfriend, and spend time with new people... and I know it's just not going to happen and I have to face the consequences of my actions. But I'm feeling teary and sorry for myself, k?

Watching Bridget Jones's Diary does not help. Makes me want to talk like her. Very bad.

Much stressed out and upset love,

Rosie.

No comments: