Sunday, September 03, 2006

"I don't need to walk around in circles/Walk around with Yurkle/Walk around in---" - Soul Coughing, Circles

Happy father's day to all your fathers =) I got my papa a huge box of chocolates and we've been bonding over music. Of course, being the perfect daughter I am, I'm going out tonight...

I think I need to relax. Let go of the drama... I'm as dramatic as Miss D. lately... Sydney, camping, and more Sydney are going to be super fun and shall not be marred by drama! Everything happens for a reason, if people are pulled in different directions, it doesn't mean any of them did anything wrong, it just means they grew apart, they can still be friends. It just won't be the same as it used to. And, the less drama, the less chance of an actual falling out.

Lovely spring day again today... I washed lots of clothes =) and even though it rained, the sun came out again, and everything is almost dry. I'm going to start crocheting a pink fluffy scarf. Baby pink with white and pink flowers eventually. Ooh, or maybe I'll make it pink and white stripes.. and then give it to Windt in my art class! Baby pink and white are just like.. her. She's cute and azn, and always wears white with her little pink iPod headphones. She's shiny and smooth and clean. Pink and white fluffiness will suit her. And stripes are super.

I have another thing to pour my money into, more brightly coloured clothes! I need to replace my chucks too... maybe I'll get blue ones or something. My rip off ones are well and truly dead. I must carefully choose which sox to wear with them, because it's a suicide mission for Mr. Sock. I did get new ones, but they're too small... I *will* replace them eventually, and maybe I'll sell the other ones on eBay! I think that sounds like a plan. I also want more accessories... Mou-Lou is making me a lovely bag, which shall be tres awesome. =)

It makes me sad to think that life only gets more complicated from here. This is complicated enough, thank you! Still, it's nice to think of all the adventures which are sure to follow. We've almost finished year 11, some of my friends are finishing year 12 soon. It's scary, life will be different, but hopefully it'll mostly be different in good ways. There are going to be people who I'll never see again... 'stay in touch!' but no one ever bothers kind of thing. The boys want to go to Melbourne Uni... if work is looking like staying stable and maybe getting better, I'll have to stay here... I really couldn't leave for any sort of prolonged period of time. Maybe at the end of next year I'll go to Melbourne with them, and check it out, and if there are opportunities there which outweigh what I'll have here, maybe I'll stay. I would like to live elsewhere at some point, Sydney or Melbourne would be good. Anyway, I shouldn't get all caught up making my plans around a job which may or may not lead to anything more. I'll get my apprenticeship, and see how the business is looking then.

Miam, passionfruit cream.

Chocolate, the perfect distraction from procrastinatory life contemplation... and maths.

Much chocolate-y music-y love,

Rosie, Queen of Corona.

No comments: