Tuesday, September 05, 2006

"I'm beyond your peripheral vision" - Ani DiFranco, 32 Flavours

Yay for lovely friends.

So, I spent the afternoon today with Alexis and Melissa. We talked about stuff and played DDR and did some 'light shopping' and I managed not to spend too much money and I bought a badge for me and a little badgey present for a friend (I hope it cheers him up, though I'm now thinking he may have it already...).

Tomorrow shall be a day of lovely friendy Essen-ness. If I were meeting someone at 11 too it'd be crazy ('cause I'm meeting Ben at 1 and then Nikola at 4)... But yes, I plan to sit in the loveliness of Essen (I have to work out what to wear 'cause it's set to be cold and maybe rainy tomorrow) with my Summer Puddin' tea and talk and be friendy and people-watch. I am sure it will be quite lovely.

Today we sat on the grass in the sun and wished we had a guitar and decided to do some political stencil art. In fact, I think I might go make some stencils (in Photoshop..) and when I get around to it, I shall spray them on the ground in Civic... Please don't arrest me!

:listens to Self Evident by Ani DiFranco:

No comments: