Thursday, September 14, 2006

I've found something as entertaining as googlism! Putting "*name* needs" into Google!

My googlisms:
- Rosie is a sweetie
- Rosie is a silly fish
- Rosie is not a suitable candidate for release because she has an equilibrium problem that causes her to swim in right hand circles
- Rosie is more than just "man's best friend"
- Rosie is becoming discouraged because Albert has not yet informed his controlling mother about their marriage plans

My 'needs':
- Rosie needs to fuck
- Rosie needs psychiatric help
- Rosie needs to find herself
- Rosie needs a new home soon
- Rosie needs to find better things to do

Every single one of them is true! I swears it! Especially that Albert, I just don't know what I'll do with him.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Rosie should have a good time at Dresden Dolls...