Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm in a list mood lately. As well as my 'list of things I know' and 'list of people who are lovely', I now have a 'Happiness is...' list which is quickly growing =) I think I need to add 'interesting text message conversations of trust, kinks, and teenage pseudo-depth', because they are happiness too.

:listens to 99 Luftballoons by Nena:

It's iPod refill day. This week we have:
  • Ani DiFranco
  • the Arcade Fire
  • the Dresden Dolls
  • Iron and Wine
  • Kimya Dawson
  • Mike Doughty
  • Portishead
  • the Postal Service
  • Van Morrison
  • Wilco
  • the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
I'll get my little fill of all this, and redo it in a week or two. I think next time demands Tegan and Sara and the Go! Team.

It is a lovely spring day (though it's set to rain tomorrow) and I'm full of friend-love. Today is DDR, tomorrow is coffee with Ben, and then with Nikola. Sydney with family this weekend, camping the next week, and Dresden Dolls adventure the following weekend. The weather couldn't be more ideal for things like this. I feel compelled to drown in music and spill my thoughts onto waiting paper and draw peace signs in chalk, and tell people I love them. Now I just need to get a new adaptor for my fat headphones... could be a problem. But my little orange sony stolen-from-John-Howard ones will do for now.

Much blue-nail-polished love,

Rosie. xox.

1 comment:

lanilou said...

Your posts make me happy like a pink and white scarf next to a Rosie next to the fire makes me happy.

And I shall burn the Go! Team for you.

:)

x a