Thursday, September 21, 2006

Remember how I said I'd do a proper entry soon? I lied.. I'm way too busy! I should be studying my butt off right now... or I should have stayed an extra hour at work, then I could have not stayed so long tomorrow, which is ruining my Friday plans... Well, it would be, if I had any...

I think I really need to learn to deal with consequences... Can I do it later? Please?

So, Road Ready weekend after next, and assuming I pass, after that I'll be learning to drive. I advise you lock yourself, family, friends, and valued pets inside. Even I'm scared to have someone like me on the road...

I took my shoes off for large parts of today... Meaning, at recess and I didn't put them back on til I was near work, where I promptly took them off again. I love having tanned dusty feet, and while standing on soft grass is good, standing on smooth compacted dirt is more.. sensual? I feel like I should have bells on my ankles and like I should be dancing like a crazy bohemian gypsy when I stand barefoot in the dirt...

Now, homework! And by homework I mean a little more procrastination, *then* homework... By which I mean dishes, procrastination, and maybe eventually homework...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dunno.. seeing the black feet (with hair and blisters) of a middle aged fat guy in a smallish room on a ferry while on holidays has kinda turned me off walking barefoot around town. Grass is good though.