Friday, September 08, 2006

I've become addicted to Bulletin Surveys on Myspace. Not cool man, not cool...

Packing for Sydney =) Takin' my cute lil swimmers 'cause I'm staying at my auntie's house with her indoor pool and spa ^___^ It's been so cold this winter, I wonder if I've forgotten how to swim... And sc-ore! Maman says I can stay wherever I want on Saturday night! Be that Samantha's, Lucy's, or somewhere with Nikola! ^__^ Now let's just hope she gives me plenty of money... She was going to give me $100 next weekend, but I don't need quite that much, so maybe I should get $50 or something this weekend...

Guh. I'm back in love with the Postal Service ^___^ I'd forgotten just how super lovely they are.

Wrote lots last night... I've realised, I do know what I want, I just want it for the wrong reasons. Or more, things which should be minor reasons stand out much more than things which should be big deciding factors. Nonchalance can be fun, but sometimes it just seems detached, emotionless, and like you really just don't care. Makes me sad.

Hmm, if I go to Sam's, maybe we can go out to ---- aww noes! She's working =( Oh well.. I'll work something out... It's not like I have to go somewhere either, I could stay at Dawnie's with my mum and sister.

Much Postal Service Love,

Rosie. xox.

No comments: