Monday, September 25, 2006

"Oh Susanna! Oh don't you cry for me. I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee." - Does anyone know any more words to that song?

I have nothing to say. I suppose I need to spend more time thinking, then I can write down what I think. I don't have time to think lately.. I've set aside next Wednesday for sleeping, but it might end up being postponed to Friday, or the following Tuesday... I have to plan days of rest well ahead. And here I am contemplating getting a second job. I'm too money-hungry! Still, anyone got any ideas for a nice easy well paying job I could do just one day a week? How's Sunday afternoon sound?

Ooh, maybe next... Friday, I can go to Floriade. That would be nice. Floriade is relaxing etc.

So apparently you can can get free university degrees in prison. Does it say on your diploma that you got it in prison? If not, that could be a way cool way to get a degree.. minus the horrible bits.. and even if it did say it, that'd be pretty hardcore too.

Why is it that suddenly mobile phone spammers have decided I'm Muslim? I keep getting all this 'last feast be4 Rammadan (sp?), wid Sheik Shady @ ******** Mosque' stuff. I don't know why =(

Dial-up is Satan. 21 minutes to download the new messenger... It would be less time consuming to go visit everyone I want to talk to! Riding a crawling 90 year old woman! 90 year old blind woman! With no arms and legs! Okay, so it could actually be worse, but barely...

No comments: